Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's T{Ippity} Tuesday!!

Wow! Can you believe that there are only 3 days left until Christmas?  How are you coming along?  Are you able to relax and enjoy the holiday season, or are you still scrambling to get things done at the last minute?

This is Kelly here today and I am happy to say that I am getting closer to being able to relax.  Huge things were checked off my to-do list yesterday and now I can just get things wrapped up (literally and figuratively) so I can be ready to enjoy the season!  My apologies for not visiting each of the blogs from yesterday's Hippity Hop yet, but I will do it today and leave some love for you!


It's Tuesday and that means that I have a little tip for you!! 
As one of the Dirty Dozen on SCS, I recently received a sweet letter from our leader Jen Balcer mentioning that the Signature Guidelines for posting on SCS had been updated.  So I thought I would share them with you here too!

It is very important that {ippity} chicks comply with the rules set forth, because we are very lucky to have a venue to share our creations with each other and get the word out about these great stamps.

Taken directly from the updated Terms of Service, here are the guidlines for your siggies on SCS posts...




To see the full Terms of Service on SCS, please go HERE.  If you have any questions concerning whether your signature is in compliance or not, please contact the staff of SCS to have it checked out!

Thanks for complying with the rules so that we don't give {ippity} stamps a bad reputation!  :-)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great tip, I had no idea..hehe...so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...good to pass on! I wasn't aware of this, and someone PM'd me on SCS to tell me I had too many off site links in my siggy awhile back! OOOPS!

    ReplyDelete