Sunday, December 6, 2009

Maria's Sunday Faves

I just love Sunday's! Around my house Sundays are full of lots of good food (mexican food this week), football and just hanging out with the family. I love curling up on a cold day to cheer on my favorite football team...I'm a Broncos's fan myself. But I'm sure you didn't come here to talk sports. ;)

This week it's my turn to pick the Sunday faves and I'm super excited to show you what I found! I had a fabulous time browing the SCS gallery in search of some {ippity}. Just look at that ribbon!! This card by {Savannah} immediately caught my eye. I love the simple layout, the gorgeous paper and of course the sentiment from Just Wanted To Say.{Heather Rolin's} Christmas card is too cute! I love the scalloped edge and the way the dp strip down the middle is scalloped too. The embellishments on the snowman from Kissmas & Mistletoe are the perfect finishing touch. I love this clean and simple design from {Stepanie Zito} using Kissmas & Mistletoe. I love the accents on the mistletoe...and the zig zag stitching.
Isn't this card by {Katie Skiff} fabulous! She colored the tree from Straight from the Heart to match the My Minds Eye papers she used. I absolutely adore the pierced heart peeking out from behind the sentiment.
What's not to love about this little mitten from {Carolina Buchting}. I'm always in need of a cute gift card holder and this one using Kissmas and Mistletoe is just too adorable. Make sure you swing by her blog, she was generous enough to provide a pdf template :)
I don't make shaped cards near enough, but this one from {Michelle Woerner} makes me want to give it a try. I love the silver embellishments and the way she embossed the tree from Kissmas and Mistletoe. The crisp white and the soft color palette are the perfect compliment.
I love the way {Cindy Coutts} gave the adorable tree from Simply Home center stage. I also love how she stamped the sentiment in the different panels.

I wish I could keep going because the SCS gallery was filled with some amazing projects this week. You can see them all {HERE}. Remember, if you would like the chance to see your {ippity} creations featured on next Sunday just upload them to the SCS gallery.

Make sure you come back tomorrow, we are doing our first H{ippity} Hop and it should be LOTS of FUN!! If you would like to participate there is still time to sign up on {THIS} thread.


6 comments:

  1. Great choices Maria!! These are all fabby cards and projects!! That Ippity gallery is getting so full of wonderful creations! It is amazing and fun to look at!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Some of my favorites from the week as well Maria! Thank you for liking my card! You know, if I were picking, I'd have to have about 3 of yours from the week on here! Too much talent you have there Maria! Super big hugs! I'm a Broncs fan as well, when they aren't playing my Vikings! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some amazing cards, well done everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I am honored to be part of such beautiful cards!! They all are awesome!! Thanks Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh---THANK YOU for picking my card! I am shocked!! I love everything Unity and Ippity! I loved all the projects this week! Great job everyone:}

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I too am shocked and honoured that you picked my card! Thank you so much! Beautiful projects this week ladies!

    ReplyDelete