Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blog Hop Winner and a T{ippity}

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!!!!  I have always wanted to say that, so now I got it out of my system....hehehehe.  OK, so we do have a winner from yesterday's AMAZING Blog hop!  Hope you had fun seeing all the gorgeous creations!!!  So you want to know who won this gorgeous set???  Just wanted to Say is literally my favorite go to {ippity} set!  I adore everything about it!




So without further ado, I choose the winner from Ky's Blog.  I used the random generator to pick the winner and here is the lucky winner's post.

Leah the Orange said...
great use of the stamp as a plaque for the focus! love those little cupcakes, too! :)

So Leah, please e-mail Eryn (eryn@unitystampco.com) to claim your prize and have a lot of fun creating with this gorgeous kit!

Ok, so onto T{ippity}.  Remember how we asked for tips a little while back???  Well, I have the first one to share with you today and it comes from JenMarie.  You can check out her beautiful blog at Taylor~Made by JenMarieHere is her fantastic TIP!


I just love this tip, don't you???  Everyone likes a special touch and JenMarie sounds like she sure makes sure when you receive your purchase you feel special and want to come back for more!!

Please submit your favorite tips so we can highlight you on our blog and thank you JenMarie for the first fabulous T{ippity}.

Have a fabulous {ippity} day!!!
Hugs,
Eva

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win Leah!! I know you will love that stamp set!!

    Today's tip is a really great one!! Thanks so much Jen Marie for sharing it with all of us!! Like Eva said, adding a personal touch is so helpful!! It can really make your customers want to come back!! And that is what it's all about right?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Leah!

    Thanks Eva for featuring my tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! There ya go winning some more yummy goodness!! Wanna play the lottery for me, dear?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Leah! I missed the blog hop - so maybe I can join in the fun next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmygoomie! THANK YOU for this wonderful news! (and thanks, Diana, for t{ipping} me off! :D

    the hop was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to the winner! and thanks, Jen Marie for the fab-o tip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva thanks for posting this fabulous tip! JenMarie...love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete