Sunday, February 7, 2010

Maria's Sunday Faves

Hey everyone!! I'm so excited to bring you today's post. Sunday faves is so much fun. I love digging through the {ippity} gallery...you all are SO CREATIVE.

I must admit, while I love ALL of the {ippity} stamps, they don't all love me :) I have a hard time trying to come up with something I love with some of the stamps, and dare I say (some still haven't seen ink because I'm so unsure what to do with them)

Well this first card is a PERFECT example. I haven't inked the cow image from {Simply Home} because I didn't know what colors to pair with it. The wonderful {Tenia Nelson} made this fabulous card by sticking with the basic colors. It was seriously love at first sight. Casing it for sure :) The next card comes from {Kim Dellow} and happens to be another stamp that stumps me. The image is also from {Simply Home}. I LOVE the simple layout and the sentiment is PERFECT for all those last minute valentines.
{Jen Marie} never ceases to amaze me and this card using {Alphabettically Adorable} is just that, ADORABLE!! The bright colors just pop against the kraft background!
One of my favorite things about {ippity} stamps is that they are so versatile. This card from {Lynn Miller} uses a stamp from {Kissmas and Mistletoe} and she made this cheery birthday card. I love the blue that she chose, it reminds me of a hand picked group of wildflowers!
{Savannah O'Gwynn} is a girl after my own heart :) This happens to be my favorite color combo of ALL TIME!!! I love how every color is bold enough to stand on it's own, yet compliments the other so well! I just LOVE IT!! The stamps she used are from {Life's Little Moment's}.
The design team decided we also wanted to feature one of our fellow team members on Sunday's too. I work with the most AMAZING group of women and they have some seriously awesome cards in the gallery too!

This week I picked this stunner from {Eva}. I LOVE all the bold colors and the black stitching is such a wonderful compliment. This girls just oozes creativity!

Well, that's it for me. I'm gonna hang out today and eat too much and watch the super bowl!! See you all tomorrow for another edition of the H{ippity} Hop.

7 comments:

  1. Great cards as always - go KIM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome cards this week!! Thanks for featuring mine this week....very cool and it made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting my card! It's an honor to be in such amazing company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--thank you thank you thank you for looking at my cards and featuring one this week! It is always an honor to have the DTs like my creations--or even look at them:} THANK YOU! It made my day!!!

    Great cards this week! Love each one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choices Maria!! I agree that some of the stamps stump me too!! I have challenged myself to keep trying to find ways to use all of them though!! I think I got some new ideas today!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Maria! Glad you liked my card (big cheesy grin!) All these cards are fabulous! Wonderful choices. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. maria, thank you so much for sharing my card! i thought i left a thank you on sunday, but i guess not! all the cards were wonderful this week!

    ReplyDelete