Sunday, March 7, 2010

Perfect Timing!!!

So, some of you know that I have been out of town for the last week. We took the kids to Disney, had a blast, but boy does time away from blogland really set you back!!! I've been playing catch-up for the last three days and have to say I was very excited to learn it was my turn to host the Sunday FAVES thread...it was perfect timing! I spent a ton of time in the gallery and browsing through blogs looking over all the wonderful {ippity} creations I had missed. It was a nice way to spend my Saturday afternoon.






These fishies just make me smile and this card by Kim Dellow is a knock-out! How can you NOT fall in love with this card.....all that fabric, the gorgeously colored fish, and the cute custom background! Nice work with Fishy Philosophy, Kim!


Then there is this, by one of my all time favorite stamping idols, Beate! I want to go to school in Germany so I can get one of these beautiful cones!!!! Did you see her tutorial on it??? Check it out here! Great use of the sentiment set, Just Wanted to Say.


Check out this sunshiney, feel good card. WOW!!!! Jennifer Buck, just rocked the new Sweet Thoughts of Spring set. AHHHHH, that ribbon sun makes me smile (as does that Jillibean dp- gotta get me some!!!!).


You all know how much I adore the Where You Should Be stamp set, so naturally I was drawn to this card. How cool, to use this image on a masculine card! LOVE it, Elisabeth! Plus I see some, Snippty of Ippity and the polka dots from Love in Return, AND the birthday sentiment from Just Wanted to Say...Great combo of all things {ippity}!!!




I also couldn't pass up this beauty by Angie-it is GORGEOUS!!!!! What a fabulous wall hanging and I can't stop looking at the cool distressing and flowers, she did. The quote from Life's Little Moments is perfect for this! I want one for my home!



And last but not least, I think I just loved all the kraft on this card, by Kim Bell. Well the kraft and, and the polka dots(Unity's Distressed dots), and my fave HB sentiment from Life's Little Moments. I'm diggin' that corrugated strip with the ribbon, too!


Thanks for another great week of {ippity} goodness! Sure makes a girl SMILE!!!! See you back here tomorrow for H{ippity} Hop! Hugs, Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, thanks so much for picking my card so glad you liked it! These other makes you have chosen are amazing, what gorgeous work! Lovely!
    Have a fabulous Sunday.
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! All the cards are just amazing! I just love all the inspiring MOJO on all the cards. Looking at each card I would say to myself....Why didn't I think of doing that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great inspiration here.I am loving all these cards.. I just got my new stamps and can't wait to get busy with them. Thanks Lisa for featuring me.. I love cardboard these days and to pair it with my Ippity what could be better. Have a fabulous Sunday!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. crazy good stuff this week, everyone! thanks, lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABulous inspiration Lisa! I bet you came back with fun inspiration from Disney too! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Lisa.. we all sure missed ya.. great cards featured here..every one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete