Monday, April 19, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday!

Good Morning Everyone!!!  Happy Monday!

First of all, thanks everyone for the sweet Birthday Wishes...I had a really nice day and your comments made it even sweeter!!!  THANK YOU!!!!

Anyway, today we have our H{ippity} Hop and I am so excited to visit your blogs and see what you all created.  Today I also bring you this week's challenge, which is:

CREATE A PROJECT USING SCALLOPS WITH IPPITY STAMPS

This week's prize:

2009 PAPER Package with INK


It's EASY to play along:
1. Simply create an {ippity} project using scallops.
2. THEN upload it to your SCS gallery by midnight on Sunday the 25th, the th with keyword: IHHC20
3. I will randomly choose a winner next Monday and post it in a thread in the {ippity} forum


Here is the snippet of my sample and I tell you, I had so much fun to create this little project, as the stamps were just perfect for it.


For some inspiration, please visit our participating DT members

And hop on over to see all the other amazing Ippity projects created by you, lovely ladies!


Sure hope you are going to enjoy the hop and find lots of great inspiration!!

Have a Fabulous week coming up and tomorrow I will be back again with another Tip!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge and have to go hoppin to see all the creative eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOW--great hop! Love all the stuff everyone made! Now I've got to start thinking about scallops:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how I managed to have my blog hop card fit the challenge, but it did! Off to upload to the gallery. Loved participating in the hop!

    ReplyDelete