Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Favorites, Heather Style...

Hello everyone!

Happy Monday! Heather Rolin here with a Sunday full of fun and creative designs from you all! These are just a few of the many wonderful creations that have caught my eye! There are many many more, so I'm sorry for not naming everyone, but just take THAT as me naming everyone! LOL...(Little mumbled I know...)

Ok, so here are some of my favorites from viewing around this week.

1. This is a card using What Matters Most...LOVE the pop of color and use of sentiment & butterflies!
Christy-Lone Pine Designs2.This card also uses What Matters most and is a wonderful way to showcase the images in this set!

Cindy Coutts 3. This card uses Love in Return, and I just LOVE the way she made this into an elegant baby card! Fabulous!

Lynn Miller4. THIS one uses Simply Home and is absolutely FABULOUS in technique! LOVING the smokey affect! Just fabulous!

Chris Severs 5. Love the classic elegance of this card using Regal Greetings! LOVE the ribbon that ties this card together!

Cheryl
There are many more out there, but here are 5 off the top of my head that I saw this week that caught my eye!

Now here are the DT members creations that have totally inspired me! These ladies are beautifully talented and I thought it would be appropriate for me to pay respect to those that inspire me on a daily basis and have befriended me with open arms! Totally LOVE these girls! Beautiful inside and out!

EvaKellyErynMariaLisa H.KarenLisa A.
I'm so proud to be among this group for the time that I have with them in my life! So thank you to all you wonderful and talented ladies, both on the design team and off because you inspire me on a daily basis!
Super big hugs!
Heather R.
P.S. So now it's time to leave you with this inspirational quote!
To the world you may be only one person, but to one person, you may be the world!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention Heather...what a lovely way to start my day. All the cards you chose are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and love that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks, Heather, and thanks for the shout out, didn't expect that! Hugs, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the diversity-wonderful cards, everyone! and thanks to you, heather:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful picks Heather!!! We are lucky to have you to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, these are such gorgeous picks and how sweet of you to give us a mention, too.....we love and adore everything you make, and we wouldn't be able to make these pretty projects without you!!!! You are one of us ALWAYS!!!! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Heather!! I sure love all your selections this week!! And you are so sweet to say what you did about the DT. You know that we love you too!!

    Thanks for showcasing one of my cards!! Love ya girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are SWEETIE Heather!! Fabulous {ippity} picks and it was so sweet of you to pick one of the dt's cards too :) Love ya cutie cutie (just had to borrow it)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! i am so honored! thank you for the mention! made my whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful projects! Way to go! Chris . . . your card ROCKS!! Just fabulous!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Heather, What fabulous project picks and touching shout!!! You rock girl!!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heather thease are all awesome projects that you posted! Thank you for the SWEET words...YOU are such a sweet person, I am honored to have worked with you side by side AND to call you a WONDERFUL FRIEND! You are an AMAZINGLY talented artist & crafter...THANKS so much for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This group always has such amazing creative pieces of inspiration...yay {ippity}!

    ReplyDelete