Monday, April 12, 2010

Time to Hippity Hop!!

Hey Hey!!

It's Monday and we are Hippity Hopping here at {ippity}!!

It's Kelly here and I have the pleasure of being your host today!!  
Below you will find a list of all the blogs that are participating today
And I get to share the new {ippity} challenge for this week!

Are you ready??

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but most of you probably realize that Uncle Sam will be looking for some money from us later this week for our taxes!! If you are on top of things you might have already sent your dues in... and if you are lucky you might have even gotten some money back!

Well, regardless of how your taxes turned out for you this year, 
Money is on  my brain this week!!  

So my challenge for you is to 

make a money holder!

Using your {ippity} stamps construct a holder that 
could be used to send a check or some cash to a loved one!

You have until Sunday night to submit your entry.  Use the keywords ippity and IHHC19 when you upload your cards and let us know on the ippity forum at SCS that you are playing along!  The winner will be chosen on next Monday!

So do you want to know what you are playing for?
One random submission will win the {ippity} stamp set

Snippity of {ippity}
(Learn soon that this is the set that I used to create my Money Holder!)


Are you up for the challenge??

Here is a snippet of the money holder that I created this week!  



All the details of my project will be on my blog as you go through the Hop today 
and if you come back on Thursday, you will get to see the tutorial I created on how to make it!!

So let's get on with our Hippity Hop!!

Follow the list of the over thirty blogs that have signed up to share 
creations that they have made using {ippity} stamps!  




Do you need {ippity} stamps?  
Click on the {ippity} chick locator link on the left side bar to find an {ippity} sales chick near you!!


Have a wonderful day and enjoy the hop!!
Be sure to sign up to participate with us Monday!  
The sign up list is posted each week on the Ippity Forum!

3 comments:

  1. Another amazing and super inspiring Ippity MOJO! Thanks for letting me hop along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to make money holders! it seems i always need one! great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I feel SO INSPIRED after that hop!! Thanks ladies!!

    ReplyDelete