Monday, July 12, 2010

H{ippity} Hop

Happy H{ippity} Hop!!
I have to say I'm super EXCITED to see what everyone does for today's challenge. I think I came up with a good one :)

This week's challenge is:

CASE ANY IPPITY CARD FROM THE SCS GALLERY

Fun huh?!?!

You can {CLICK HERE} to see the Splitcoast {ippity} gallery.
All you have to do is find a card that inspires you on the {SCS Gallery} and remake it.....make it your own but let the card inspire your design. Then when you link up your card on the {ippity} forum make sure you link up the card that inspired you that way we can all see the inspirational card.
Don't forget to leave a little love in the gallery while you are there :)

This week's prize:

STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART

Upload it to the SCS Gallery using the keywords
IHHC32 and Ippity
by Sunday night July 18th at midnight
and a
random winner will be drawn next Monday!!
Here is the card I decided to case...I have to admit...the gingham caught my eye!
This card was made by {Carisa} and I just love everything about it. {CLICK HERE} to go leave her some love!
Now here is a snippity of my card inspired by this beauty.
Now do you want to see what the Design Team has created for today's Hippity Hop? Here is the list...
Eryn Hagen
Eva Dobilas
Karen Maldonado
Stephanie Muzzulin (Guest Designer)
then make sure you check out all our talented {ippity} friends:
http://taylormadebyjenmarie.blogspot.com/
http://scraprona.blogspot.com/
http://thejoysofcreating.blogspot.com/
Maria Gurnsey

3 comments:

  1. What a fun and inspiring challenge. Lovin all the Ippity MOJO from all the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hop, so far! FYI, Lisa H and Maria's addresses have a broken link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the card! Gingham is always inspiring to me. Beautiful work.

    Chautona

    ReplyDelete