Friday, August 20, 2010

fresh idea friday with eryn...

use your {ippity} to make...

SUPER CUTE GARLAND!!!
why NOT? right!!
;)

how ADORABLE would this be with some
white lights strung through...
all light up and SPARKLY!!!

OH MY GOSH...I SOOOOO need to do that!!

i used the music background stamp from Music of My Heart
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
that stamp!!!
NOW i just need to throw a PARTY!!!!
who wants to come???
lol!

did i mention that the MUSIC BACKGROUND from
totally ROCKS!
{litterally...haha!}

do you have it?  if not...you MUST!
get it HERE today!!
thanks for stopping by....
have a SUPER GREAT weekend my FRIENDS!

tah tah for now....
Eryn Hagen
Locate an Ippity Chick!

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I just love that stamp too! What a great idea. I'll come to the party. I need to made one and have a party too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eryn, this is TOTALLY COOL and adorable!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eryn that would be cute with lights for a party!! I love it!! I am totally going to any party that you throw!! :-)

    ReplyDelete