Wednesday, August 11, 2010

IPPITY Matters Wednesday- BIG RELEASE PARTY TOMORROW!!

Wow!  It has been a whirlwind of excitement
since returning from the CHA SHOW! 
The IPPITY booth was a HUGE SUCCESS again! 


L-R:  Eryn, me, Kelly, Eva, Karen from our amazing IPPITY DT
and Tanis...one of our FABULOUS artists!

I will update everyone next week on the total number of new ippity chicks
that joined our amazing team and more pictures from the show :)

We got to hang out with some of our AMAZING IPPITY DT ladies
 and met lots of IPPITY CHICKS!!
In the IPPITY booth...Me, Eryn and SWEET Maria from the IPPITY DT!

BUT RIGHT NOW...we need to talk about
OUR BIG RELEASE PARTY that starts tomorrow
at 10am CST in the Splitcoast forum!!

 


How about a few SNEAK PEEKS
from the NEW IPPITY SUMMER COLLECTION
that will be released tomorrow!!



AND



ONE MORE...


If you are looking for an ippity chick to purchase IPPITY PRODUCTS...

Locate an Ippity Chick!

Now wouldn't you like to see some IPPITY GOODNESS
created with our NEW IPPITY SNEAK PEEKS...

let's get this blog hop started...
first up is ERYN....

Next Blog


 
Don't forget to join in on all of the fun TOMORROW
when we release ALL OF THE NEW SUMMER IPPITY COLLECTION!! 
 
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY :)

15 comments:

  1. I'm sooo excited I can't wait, so going to order this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing Hop!! Can't wait to see the sets tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow we get to party and see all the fabulous new Ippity rubber. Can't wait. Have to go and hoppin to get my MOJO on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Hop! amazing cards and I just love all the sneak peeks! I can't wait until tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great blog hop!! I just love all the fun sneak peeks I got along the way. Can't wait until tomorrow to see the full sets :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait til tomorrow!! Loved everything this week the DT just knocked our socks off!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sneek peeks. Can't wait for the Totally Happy set - I love that bird! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous hop and I can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm getting a second job - that's all there is to it .. MUST have this new release - that fence post is JUST my style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going on the hop--can't wait for tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! The sneaks are making my heart go pitter-patter, and the design team examples are absolutely fabulous! so looking forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can not wait to see the full reveal! I'm so excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have had so much fun on the blog hops.... lots of beautiful creations seen these past few days!

    Thank you so much for a great time.... and all of these amazing new releases!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much fabulousness on these blog hops - thanks for setting everything in motion!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome stamps!!!!
    Thanks for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete