Monday, September 6, 2010

H{IPPITY} HOP Monday!!

Happy H{Ippity} Hop Monday!!

I hope you all have had a great weekend , it has been freezing here in Toronto this weekend. The temperatures have dropped down to 18 degrees and it is out with the long sweaters and jeans type of weather.
Happy Labor Day!!
The leaves are starting to change and you can feel Fall in the air.
Perfect for getting in the mood for my challenge.


It's Angie, here for this weeks H{ippity} Hop challenge (IHHC40), I hope you will join me this week and get in the mood to celebrate a little Fall Magic.
This week my challenge is all about Fall.
you can make a card , layout or project with this theme.
you have a chance at winning 10 random stamps.
just make sure you upload your project to the ippity forum.

here is how easy it is to play.

1. Simply "make Fall" your {ippity} theme project.
2. Upload your project to your SCS gallery by
midnight on Sunday, September 12th, 2010 with keyword: IHHC40
3. I will randomly choose a winner next Monday, September 13th, 2010
and I will post who the lucky winner is in a thread in the {ippity} forum
here is a sneak peek at my card.

So let's get this party started with the some DT creations.

Angie Blom (Me)

Eva Dobilas

Eryn Hagen

Karen Maldonad0


Kelly Landers

Lisa Arana

Lisa Henke

Maria Gurnsey

Now let the H{ippity} Hop begin!!!

The Joys of Creating

Jen's Cup of Creations
Lone Pine Designs
Taylor Made By JenMarie
Emmie- Lou Who.. Stamps & You
Robinsons Nest
Southpaw Paper Arts
Tails In The Stamp Room
Everyday Matters
A Little Inspiration From Rona
Andrea Stamps
Bucket Full Of Cards
Creating Is Fun
Millers-Ink
Schnauz Scraps
Hand Made By Stephanie
Lady Guinevere's Inky Faeries
The Budget Shopper Meet Budget Gourmet
Stampings of the Shug
Paper and Such
Julie's Open Window
Mary's Creative Journey
Ramblings of a FiberJunky
ScrapNspire
KCSunshine
Make sure you stop at everyone's blog and leave them some love.
Thanks to all the participants for joining us in today's H{ippity} BLOG Hop.
Have a wonderful and creative day!


Angie Blom


Locate an Ippity Chick!

3 comments:

  1. Another fun challenge. I just love the colors of fall. The DT was amazing and so inspiring with all the Ippity Fall MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I love this hop! Visited all the blogs and got soooo inspired!! Wonderful! I would love to join in for this challenge, but... my Ippity stamps are still on the way from USa to me here in the Netherlands... ;-( Can I also use Unity stamps for this challenge or is that cheating?

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leaves on printed paper, very cute!

    ReplyDelete