Monday, September 13, 2010

H{ippity} Hop

I LOVE Fall!!! It's my favorite season. I spent the day yesterday watching football....with more tonight :) The weather here in Colorado has been cooling off and I'm so ready to pull out all my cozy sweaters.
The change in the season's also brings the beautiful change in color of the leaves. When the Aspen's start to change here it's like magic!
So this week's challenge is a COLOR CHALLENGE inspired by the gorgeous colors of fall. RED, YELLOW and GREEN

HOW TO PLAY
1. Make an {ippity} project using this weeks colors.
2. Upload your project to your SCS gallery bymidnight on Sunday, September 19th, with keyword: IHHC41. I will randomly choose a winner next Monday, September 20th, 2010and I will post who the lucky winner is in a thread in the {ippity} forum

Here is a peek at my card for today's challenge:Can you tell what my sentiment is?? Tomorrow is last releases guest designer Stephanie Muzzlin's birthday!!!!! We LOVED having her with us SO MUCH that we couldn't let her day go by without some celebrating. The design team made Stephanie birthday cards for today's H{ippity} Hop....make sure you swing by her blog {HERE} and wish her a happy, happy birthday!! Also, she has today's blog post on the {Unity blog} so leave her some sweet love there too!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!

Design Team
Maria Gurnsey
Eryn Hagen
Eva Dobilas
Karen Maldonado
Kelly Landers
Lisa Arana
Lisa Henke
Angie Blom

Now stop by all the H{ippity} Hoppers for this week! Many of them have a special card for Michelle Ogdahl who will be leaving {ippity} :( You can see Angela's post about it {HERE}.

While we are very sad about Michelle leaving, we would also like to give a GREAT BIG WELCOME to AMY TILLMANS
who will be taking over Michelle's job.

Lone Pine Designs

http://jenscupofcreations.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Oeh, this peak already looks very promising! I'll be hopping around all those wonderful blogs! Also one of my favorite hobbies!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies are the best thank you so much you have made my week I feel so blessed to have been on such a fabulous team with such a great group of ladies!!!!Love Ya!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! This sneak peek of this card is awesome. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my:) I love love love H{ippity} Hop days;) Loved the hop!!! Fab job by all!! I love using these stamps!

    ps...THANKS again, Michelle:) Best wishes to you on your new journey and adventure:) Keep in touch:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun hop today girls! Great new challenge!

    ReplyDelete