Saturday, October 9, 2010

Flatterday Saturday - Kim Bell

Are you ready to get to know Kim Bell a bit better?? I just LOVED her {ippity} blossom project Tuesday and she has more FABULOUS {ippity} goodness for us today...not one...not two...but THREE amazing {ippity} projects :)

I bet you want to see one...right?!?

Check this out! Tell us a little about yourself.
I am married (13 years now) to my wonderful husband Mike - we have a very busy 10 year old son, Garrett, and a chubby little Pug name Milo. I live in Upstate New York right on the Canadian border (I can see Canada from my home and office J). I currently work full time as the Internal Auditor for a Credit Union. Papercrafting is my hobby/therapy in the evenings and on weekends. That is if I don’t have a hockey, lacrosse, or soccer game to get to.
How did you first get involved in stamping?
I first got involved in stamping after seeing a Stampin’ Up! catalog my sister-in-law had. I placed an order, researched the Internet and found Splitcoast. From there, I found Unity (they were brand new and they were (and are) amazing!! I’ve been hooked ever since. I had not choice but to jump into {ippity} and I am so glad I did! My business has grown – both {ippity} and Etsy are keeping me busy!
What is your stamping style?
I don’t know what to call my style??? I like to keep it simple.
What is your favorite {ippity} stamp set and why?
Favorite???? That’s a tough one. I love them all in one way or another. Right now I am really like House a Home. Those little houses are so cute and the set is so versatile.

Check out this Christmas card she made using this set:
How often do you stamp?
I stamp as often as I can………some weeks it is every night, other weeks I might get 3 or 4 nights in.
How long does it take you to make a project you are happy with?
It varies.
What does your craft room look like? {messy, clean, etc.}
I don’t really have a craft room – I work on my dining room table every night and then have to put everything away when I am done. It gets pretty messy some nights! Someday I hope to have my own space!
What is your biggest paper crafting challenge?
Hitting that brick wall and losing every ounce of creativity I have. I hate it when the crafting mojo goes missing, I feel so unproductive.
What is the name of your Ippity Sales Blog?
Endless Inkabilities
What made you decide to start selling Ippity?
I love everything about Unity, so the opportunity to sell Ippity was a no brainer!
Tell us about your experience selling Ippity
It’s been wonderful! I am hoping to see sales continue to grow!
What song best describes you?
I’m not sure about a particular song, it all depends on my mood. If you go to Angela’s playlist, it is an exact replica of mine!
What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Not much, we are a busy family and on the run all the time. Basically the fridge contains milk, water, and lunchables.
If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
I would want to be able to wipe out cancer. It is an ugly monster taking over this world and needs to be eradicated now!
If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Are You Kidding Me? (I say that all the time J)
What would your dream vacation be?
A trip right back to Cairns, Australia and The Great Barrier Reef, where my honeymoon was.

How about one last project before you go Kim...thanks for taking the time to let us get to know you better :)
Maria Gurnsey
Locate an Ippity Chick!

2 comments:

  1. love your clean and simple style, kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects Kim!! I visit your blog often!! Love your style! It was nice to get to know you a bit better!

    ReplyDelete