Tuesday, October 19, 2010

{Ippity} Blossoms

Tuesday - {Ippity} Blossoms
Feature
Happy Tuesday.. I am so happy to introduce our latest Ippity Blossom Chick, the uber talented

Christy Schackart

Make sure you stop off at Christy's Blog for tons of inspirational projects.

http://lonepinedesigns.blogspot.com/


Christy has these amazing New and Never before seen Projects to share with today..


Check out how awesome every fabulous detail is!!





I've been having fun making Christmas ornaments with my Ippity stamps. I make the front and back the same and sandwich them together with pretty lace. The circles I cut out with nestabilities and the heart was a hand drawn template...the possibilities are endless!


Current specials or sales
All stamp sets are shipped FREE within the US and $5 for international shipping. I have all stamp sets in stock.



Tips or advertising ideas you have learned along the way
At this time I am only selling Ippity stamps from my blog so I make sure I participate in the weekly Ippity blog hops and challenges and frequently use my Ippity stamps for other challenges I participate in.

Whenever I have an order to fill I always include a little gift such as a handmade card, magnet or sample pack of Ippity papers and also a note card with a handwritten ‘thank you’.
Here’s a simple little note card I’ve recently made using an Ippity stamp, paper punches and scraps of paper...





I will be back on Saturday to flatter Christy..this way you can get to know her a little bit more.


Are you an {ippity} chick who would like your day to be featured on the blog?? The sign up is located on the special {ippity} chick forum on Splitcoast.


Angie Blom


Locate an Ippity Chick!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Christmas Ornaments.
    thanks for sharing.
    love the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy blossom day, christy! love your cute ornies:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christy! Love those oranments!! Look forward to all the flatter for you this Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete