Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lisa A. sharing some faves...

Hello Sunday!!!

First... did you SEE all the challenges Ippity and Unity put up yesterday for World Card Making Day on the Unity blog???  A whopping 23!!!  Wow, that is a lot of prizes.  While WCMD is done, you still have until October 16th to play.  Check out all the challenges HERE.

Second... have you checked out the fabulous {ippity} creations in the SCS Ippity Gallery this week?  If not, YOU MUST!!!  I can tell you there are TONS of amazing and inspiring projects in there.

It was SO hard to pick just a few for my favorites, but here they are.

Oh Carisa!  I just adore this card.  I love the colors and how you mixed the patterned paper.  I do adore the Now & Always stamp set.  Definitely one of my faves!!!

 
Ok, this is just too darn A.dor.A.ble!!!  Ginny made this as part of a baby gift!!!  The colored flourishes from the Now & Always set are absolutely fantastic!  I tell you, that set is a must have.


Ok, so this card just talks to me... it is so my style!!!  Kim used the Totally Happy stamp set so perfectly.  Love the shaped card, the little tab to the side and that adorable gingham ribbon.  Gingham ribbon Maria!  Don't you just love it!  :)

Nora Anne just blew me AWAY with this spooky witch hat!!!  I love how she used the That's Creepy Ippity set to decorate the crooked tip.  If I could cackle, I would!  haha

Get ready... Tomorrow is a new Hippity Hop!!!
There will be MORE Ippity goodness to be seen!

Lisa Arana


Locate an Ippity Chick!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! All the projects are so amazing and creative. Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that is so lovely - thank you for picking mine as fav! What lovely makes! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such AMAZING & FABULOUS creations girls! Congrats to all the fave picks this week!!

    ReplyDelete