Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Faves!

Lots and LOTS of beautiful {ippity} creations in the gallery this week. But then it wasn't hard to choose since the new release was just a few days ago.

I do want to say a HUGE thank-you to all that participated in the release week festivities. All you comments were so nice, sweet, and over the top kind! The DT gives a big shout out to all of you for making the week a GREAT one!

Did you order??? If not, Be sure to contact your {ippity} Chick!

Get these HOT new stamps into your hands!
I'll share some of my favorite finds from the {ippity} gallery,now!
I'll start it off with this blue, Holiday beauty by Jen Marie. She always uses these stamps in unique ways! Love that! The wreath is actually the frame from Cherish Your Dreams! Snowflakes and sentiment are from Season of Joy!
Rona's card is next! Swoooon! LOVE that birdie and she did him up oh-so cute! I just know we'll be seeing lots and lots from this great set-Sing a New Song!

OMG! How cute is this????
What a fantastic idea for this fresh, fun, and downhome set. Thanks Kelly for sharing this with us! Farm Fresh AND Gurnsey Gingham are a perfect fit!


I am a sucker for shaped cards and boy-oh-boy is this a cool one! From the great way to show off the new paper-Circa 1934 by Cosmo Cricket, to the scallops, to the awesome sentiment-this card just rocks! THEN you open it up and it all comes together when you see the eye-chart image. Sooo creative, Jen! Great use of Party Hat Wishes!

Here's a set of beautiful tag with the same set that Joan did up!

and a few of the amazing challenge cards I found in the gallery! These just jumped out at me-pure joy! I ♥ {ippity}!!!



this tag by Savannah!



and this beauty by Lynn!




and this awesome eyelet scalloped round card by Carisa!




and I'll end today with this FAB-O card by Jimmi!



{ippity} rocks!!!! Enjoy the day! See you back here tomorrow for the winner of our Guest Designer for a Day contest!

Lisa Henke





Locate an Ippity Chick!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, you are too sweet Lisa! Thanks for showing my glasses card...that was fun to make! The DT is always inspiring...sometimes I take took long looking at one blog and get 'behind' in hopping! And look at all those fantastic creations...all these {ippity} fans are truly bringing out their best creations...LOVE THEM ALL GIRLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh!!! Wow, I am always amazed when I see one of my cards featured on the blog - I absolutely LOVE ippity - just the sweetest group of DT, chicks & Fans around! To be featured along side the rest just made my week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my tag today:) I loooooooove all this inspiration! LOVE my Ippity stamps!!

    THANKS again!

    ReplyDelete