Wednesday, December 1, 2010

hello wednesday....

o'HAPPY day from inside the walls of {ippity}!!!
i hope you are having a FANTASTIC Wednesday!

i was just cruising through the {ippity} projects that have been uploaded to SCS...and I AM SO INSPIRED!! 
CHECK out these FABULOUS projects to get your creative HOLIDAY juices flowing!

savannah created this GORGEOUS glittery JOY ornament using our "perfect for the holiday's" kit Season of JOY!! 
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT...i think it would be the PERFECT addition to any tree, don't you!?!  


how ADORABLE is this...and what a FABULOUS gift idea. 
Lynn created this wonderful piece of art using one of our NEWEST {and one of my faves!!!}


 and this card by julie ranae could be used at ANY time during the year...i love that BOLD red and and that GORGEOUS big bow!  speaking of JULIE...be sure to SCROLL down and see her {ippity} blossoms post....
and psst, just a little heads up - she has a FABULOUS special going on right now!

ohhh la la....thanks girls for the FUN {ippity} inspiration...
you have definitely inspired me and i am sure MANY MANY MORE!! :)

want more? 

REMEMBER you can order from ANY of our FABULOUS {ippity} CHICKS...they offer ONLINE ordering that is EASY PEASY!

see you back here tomorrow for our HIP HOP blog hop and TUTORIAL!!  

oh wait...
ONE MORE THING....
did you know {ippity} has it's own FACEBOOK fan page
JOIN us today!!

Locate an Ippity Chick!

Eryn Hagen

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I want them all....just send them my way!!!!! Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH! WOW--thank you so much for featuring my ornament! I just love using my stamps from Ippity--they are the BEST! Great set of creations today! LOVE LOVE LOVE my Ippity peeps:) THANKS again for making me smile!!

    ReplyDelete