Sunday, December 26, 2010

sunday {ippity} faves...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 {a day late...}  :)

i hope you had the most WONDERFUL Christmas...i absolutely LOVE this time of year...i always get to spend lots of time with my family & my boyfriends family! i CHERISH it oh SOOO MUCH!  ...and the best part...we still have one more Christmas celebration coming up this week that i am looking forward to!

i am a wee bit late in posting this but here are my {ippity} favorites from this past week...
LOVED checking out the SCS GALLERY!
ashley newell created this set of Christmas cards - arent' they GORGEOUS!  i love the paper's that she chose, all so bright & FESTIVE! 

isn't this a GREAT stamp!?  i love the color combination that angela fehr used in creating this soft yet STUNNING card!  the layers of borders are absolutely GORGEOUS! {and...yellow & grey IS one of  my favorite color combinations!}

LOVE how christy {pine cone designs} created these Christmas bulbs for a VERY festive looking card! and the color combination is so crisp and clean...absolutely LOVE it! 

every since lisa arana's easel challenge i have been totally digging this style of card. 
jen actually created a little NOTEBOOK with her easel card - how FABULOUS is that!
LOVE the vintage feel she has given to this one as well!

 
here is another easel card by lynn miller.  her's is a small CALENDAR...which has defintitely inspired me.  click on her link above for the templates that she used for the calendar!
i am thinking my project for tomorrow might actually be something very similar...
so....
THANKS to ALL OF YOU for your crafty inspiration this week!
ENJOY the rest of your Sunday and we'll see you back here tomorrow for our Monday h{ippity} HOP!


Locate an Ippity Chick!


Eryn Hagen

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my card! Love all the projects, and the little calendar is a great idea for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for sharing my calendar, eryn!! love the cards, and jen's notepad easel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing my easel notepad Eryn! I absolutely love all the projects here today...I think I've got to case every one of them and send them to my friends and family!

    ReplyDelete