Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thinking of you...

Hi everyone, this is Eva with a very late post.  Truth be told, I have been running around like a chicken with her head cut off...LOL...trying to prepare for our leave, which is tomorrow.  And I have been baking cookies to take with us, finished a scarf I knitted for Michael as his Christmas gift...oh, and I finished a lot of cards, too...hehehe.

So, are you running around these last days before the holidays, like me????  Hope you forgive me for posting late.  And today I have a quick card to show you, too. And it's created with my favorite set, Now and Always...I so adore this stamp set and surprise, surprise, I will be sharing yet another card made with this set...hehehe...hope you are not tired of it yet.  Anyway, here is my little card to share with you today... 


Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of your day!

Locate an Ippity Chick!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful design...love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I just love this set and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Yes, I've been busy too! I always wrap presents a few days before Christmas. But now I made all these fancy tags to match them, and it's taking me forever!!
    Thanks for sharing your card in this hectic time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just gorgeous, eva! its getting crazy here, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is BEAUTIFUL! Well worth the wait, you are forgiven ;) Crazy hectic-ness everywhere! Enjoy your holidays!!!!

    ReplyDelete