Saturday, January 29, 2011

flattering our {ippity} chick...SARAH!!

i am so excited to be BACK with our fabulous
SARAH STOELTING...
we introduced her to you on tuesday...
and i am BACK today with more FUN details!

sarah has an etsy store: http://randomacts101.etsy.com


here is some CRAFTY inspiration via Sarah...
how AMAZING are these projects!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!
 

OHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS....
check out this headband she created WITH HER IPPITY stamps!!
i LOVE this....




now i just know you HAVE to get these stamp kits...
don't forget, Sarah is running an {ippity} SALE just FOR YOU!!!!!

****Free Shipping when you buy $40 or more!
Free $6.00 stamp when you buy $60 or more!
(Plus FREE SHIPPING!)
Special runs through February 14th, 2011.

from Sarah in her own words....

Tell us a little about yourself.
Hi! I'm a Kansasan native...married 7 years to my best friend from college & a stay at home momma of 2 little girls, ages 3 yrs & 7 months. I keep pretty busy with the kids, creating for craft shows (tutus, baby/kid items, etc), church (playing the guitar), gardening, baking, and more. It's hard to believe I ever had time to be a Director of Christian Education years ago. How life changes. :-)



How did you first get involved in stamping?
I've been crafting...and creating for so many years I really don't remember when I started playing with stamps. I know I was a little girl. However in the past couple years I have become more focused on stamping. You can use stamps for so many things...cards, scrapbooking, home decorating, and more. I like getting the most for my money...so stamping makes better financial sense to me (unless of course you want all the stamps!).



What is your stamping style?
Simple...I keep pushing myself to try other techniques and styles, however I tend to keep things simple. Plus I love using kraft cardstock...and seems to say simple to me. :-)


Tell us about your creative process...
Most of the time I just grab a stamp or paper that is calling my name and go with the flow of creative juices that hit me. Other times I know I have a birthday, or special occasion to create for that helps direct me.

What is your favorite {ippity} stamp set and why?
Gee Whiz...that's tough - I like them all. Faves (how about one from each release)....Devoted, What Matters Most, Now & Always, Quotes a'la Happy, Sing A New Song


How often do you stamp?
As often as I can. Crafting with kids is a bit tough, especially when they want to be involved.. (Don't get me wrong - I love my daughters interest in stamping...but my bits of perfectionism gets the better of me when I have too many helpers & I'm trying to create for myself or others.


How long does it take you to make a project you are happy with?
Since time is limited for me...I try to create in 30 minutes...however sometimes it can be an hour depending on the project or if the creative juice hasn't kicked in.


What does your craft room look like?
Messy desk when I'm creating...fairly orgainzed space otherwise. I have to stop and clean periodically so I can mentally function and the creativitity continues to flow.


What is your biggest paper crafting challenge?
Having the time I would like to have to craft....and combining patterned papers.
What is the name of your Creative Blog?
http://thejoysofcreating.blogspot.com

What is the name of your Ippity Sales Blog?
http://thejoysofcreatingippity.blogspot.com

What made you decide to start selling Ippity?
I wanted to share my joy of crafting & stamping, the hope to earn a bit of $ and I love the designs Unity/Ippity have in stamps.

Tell us about your experience selling Ippity
I have enjoyed sharing my passion of crafting...and showing others {ippity} creations and stamps! Everyone I've shared with are thrilled with the designs. I hope to start offering classes this spring.


What song best describes you?
My hubby says it should be "Raindrops keep fallin' on my head." Because as the lryics say...

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head

But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red

Cryin's not for me

'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'

Because I'm free

Nothin's worryin' me

If you were stranded on a desert island what are the three things you would bring?
Can I make it 4 things.. A hammock, Margaritas, satelite phone and a Hot Man (which can not be my husband I was informed...as he doesn't want to be stranded on an island.)


What is your favorite quote?
Psalm 46:10 - Be still and know that I am God.


What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Soup, milk, eggs, cheese, tortillas, yogurt, fruit, carrots, baby food, caramel dip & apples

If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
More time, More sleep, More patience

If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Just Another Day in...??? (you fill in the blank)

What would your dream vacation be?
I would go back to Ireland, Germany & Italy. However I would be thrilled to simply take a trip with my hubby to the mountains for a long weekend.


 
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN...
thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit SARAH's blogs...
don't forget she has her IPPITY ON SALE! 
 
 
Locate an Ippity Chick!

Eryn Hagen

1 comment:

  1. Love Sarah's cards! And a cute little headband too! Glad to meet you!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete