Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Flower Inspired!!

Hi there {ippity} friends!   You may know how much I love making my own handmade flowers.  So, I thought I would share a few different videos on how to make several type flowers using different elements such as Tulle, Burlap, Organza, Felt and Ribbon!

I love how you can make your very own unique flowers to accompany your {ippity} cards, laylouts, or projects!  Here are few that I am thinking would be fun to try out, and you might already have some of these supplies in your craft supply!






If you want to give any of these a try, let me know!  I'd love to see your link to this post to show us what you've created on your {ippity} project!! That'd be fun!

Have a wonderful week! 
Locate an Ippity Chick!

3 comments:

  1. I can't get the videos to come up for me now, but I can't wait to watch them when I get home! I love the flowers you've made on your projects and my New Years resolution is to start trying more different things!
    I had fun awhile back making this flower from sheet music:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1758369?&cat=500&ppuser=207935
    This one from fabric tape:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1717061?&cat=500&ppuser=207935
    This one from fabric:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1695990?&cat=500&ppuser=207935

    Thanks for the videos, I can't wait to watch and try out some more handmade flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAREN...I LOVE every single one of these and will DEFINITELY be trying them out very soon..thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, karen, these are great videos!

    ReplyDelete