Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ippity Blossom Tuesday.....

....it's time for another beautiful Ippity Blossom feature. WE took a few weeks off, but now we are back and kicking things off in 2011 with...... the wonderful
Mary Friederichsen

You can see her blog HERE!
 you can e-mail Mary HERE:  maryscreativejourney@gmail.com
or visit her Sales Blog to place an order.

You'll want to visit her blog......she's got a great SALE going on!
Current specials for the week:

20% off the MSRP

And Mary is  starting a New Customer Appreciation Program!

Spend a Total (accumulative) of 150$(after discounts and before shipping charges) and receive an additional 5% off your orders! and a 3$ credit towards your shipping! Which means that your first 2 sets are shipped FREE and then it is JUST 2$ to ship 3 or more sets!!

She'll even keep track of the account totals so that you don't have to. :)

Check out this darling card she made with the Farm Fresh stamp set....I ♥ a great scene built with stamps.

Here's a close up of the details.

 Mary has some great tips about running her {ippity} business. Here's what she has to say in her own words:

One of my Goals for 2011 is to start doing classes in my home, so if you live in the San Diego,Ca. area and want me to notify you please send me an e-mail and I will put you on a mailing list for the classes!

Tips or Advertising ideas: I have tried to do a few things to get the word out. One of the things that I started just before the Holidays was a Facebook page. I think this will help to get more attention to my business. I have meet some really nice people already!

One of the things that is VERY important to me is my customer service. I always want my customers to be glad that they choose me to be their {ippity} chick. I also want to leave a good impression of the company as well. And since I am the one at that moment that they are working with I feel it is important that I do all I can to make them happy. We have such wonderful people working to make this company a success and I want our Customers to feel that they are important to us. Because they are!! :)

One of the things that I have started to do to help my Customers when they have a question about the size of a stamp, especially the ones that are used for journaling, is I make a sticker for them with that stamp. I stamp, emboss it and then run it thru my little Xyron sticker machine.And send it to them with their order. Or if they haven't ordered I will just send it to them. I would rather do that than to have them unhappy about the size of the stamp when they receive it, whether it be to big or to small for their needed purpose. The Customer that this happened with, told me that no way did she want to send the stamps back because she loved them anyway, but still I felt kind of bad. However! I sent her a sticker with her next order for another journaling stamp that she had a question about and she decided to order that set And another one because she loved the bird in Sing a New Song,which I had made a little tag for her with.

I know that for myself I love it when companies include little surprises with my orders, so I try to always make tags or gift cards to add to their orders so that they have something special when they open the package. This way they have something that they can use in a layout or on a card, or they have a few cards already made for them to give with a gift. Other things that I will include are embellishments that I have made, flower etc. and of course the stickers. If they haven't mentioned one they are curious about I will include one that I think that they may like based on other sets they have purchased, or maybe they have mentioned something they are working on.

I have also made little 3x3 Thank you cards using the snippity of ippity to include a little note with each order.
 I purchased the little silver "Thank You" charms from Micheals that you find in the Bridal section and tie those onto the cards. My Customers can remove those as well and re-use them!


That all sounds like great advice, Mary! Thanks so much for sharing so much with us. Be sure to check out  Saturday's post for more great projects created by Mary and learn a whole lot more about who she is.
Have a great day!





Locate an Ippity Chick!






6 comments:

  1. Yay for another AMAZING Ippity chick! Mary your card is fabulous as well as all your advice. You ROCK!

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such terrific advice Mary and I love the little thank you card and embellie to go with it!

    And, that scene card is so gorgeous! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooohoooo I know this Ippity chick and she rocks indeed. May 2011 be your year to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cards! Love the idea about the "thank you" charms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mary for all the info! I'm just starting out as an Ippity Chick! Love what you made with the Farm Fresh set!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your write up, mary and your cute farm card and mini card!

    ReplyDelete