Friday, February 11, 2011

Fresh Idea Friday

Happy Friday it's Stephanie here to share my Fresh Idea with you.

I have seen a ton of fabulous ideas from alot of the Ippity Chicks and how they draw their customers in with all the great sales and shipping deals and so on, but not only that alot of great ideas on the little extra special things that they treat their customers to and today I want to share an idea I had as a thank you that would be great for that Ippity customer. If you are like me I have a ton of fun embellishments that I will probably not be able to ever use in this lifetime so this is a perfect way to find a good use for all those buttons,trims and flowers you have on hand. So what I have come up with today is a little embellie package that I put together and just a fun little gift.



First you need a clear bag and you can pretty much purchase these at any Craft store I actually ended up cutting my down a little to make it smaller.

You then need to decide on a few little embellishments and I also included a couple different trims to add.

After I have got all my supplies together I then decided on what kind of topper to make for this one I die cut one of my biggest Spellbinder label die and scored it in half.

To finish my little package off I wanted to decorate my topper with some fun Dp. The Ippity kit I used is How You Doin' for my little sentiment tag.


To keep my package all together I stapled on each side and then added some twine along with my tag. There you have it a fun little Thank You package that took only minutes to put together!!!


I hope you enjoyed!!


Have a fabulous weekend!!!




Stephanie Muzzulin




Locate an Ippity Chick!

2 comments:

  1. this is perfect for my friends bday, thanks for the idea, stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Gift! Who wouldn't love a little goodie bag like this?!!:)
    Pam

    ReplyDelete