Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{Ippity} Blossoms - Laura Ching

Are you ready to meet our newest 
{Ippity} Blossom???

LAURA CHING

My Blog address:  www.kraftychef.blogspot.com

Current Sales Special
 My current special is with any stamp set you get a goodie bag including 10 yards of ribbon.

   Tips or advertising ideas you have learned along the way:
Send cards using Ippity and make sure the back says you made it.  I get a lot of questions about what stamp set I used.

 Class ideas:
I am working on a birthday stamping party for my daughter and we will see how it turns out!

And finally let's take a look at one of Laura's sweet cards she made with our Sweet Thougths of Spring Ippity Stamps!


Make sure you check out Laura's Blog and take advantage of her special!

Have a FABULOUS day!!!

Locate an Ippity Chick!

3 comments: