Tuesday, March 8, 2011

another {ippity] blossoms

I'm so excited to introduce you to another one of our wonderful {ippity} chicks...


Lisa Wallace

 
 
Lisa's current special is free shipping.   
PLUS all orders receive a package of ribbons 
and flowers to jump start your creativity.



 A little something from Lisa:

While I'm fairly new to ippity, one of my favorite sayings is...
begin, and the rest will follow. 
If you love what you do, and love your stamps, it comes thru!

I'll be back on Saturday to share a little more about our lovely {ippity} chick!

Lisa Arana
Locate an Ippity Chick!

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you Lisa! :) Really pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Lisa! Love your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to learn more about you Lisa! I can't wait for Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete