Monday, March 7, 2011

H{ippity} Hop and a Sad See You Later!

We have some FABULOUS color choices coming at you this week....think SPRING :)
I darkened my pink choice up a bit...just because I like it better but these colors are a FABULOUS combination. They make me happy!
Here is a peek of my card for today:
NOW for the SAD goodbye. In case you missed the post on Eryn's blog you can find it {HERE}. She is following her dreams of owning her own boutique and we couldn't be happier for her. But with the new adventure comes some sad changes. Eryn's last day at Unity was last Friday and today is her last day with us as a design team member :( It will be so hard to not have her with us and tears have been shed. She will be missed so much!!!!!
But in Eryn's own words...this isn't goodbye...just SEE YOU LATER :)
Eryn...we wish you nothing but success....love you girl!
The design team has made cards special for YOU...we hope you love them!
NOW
Up first...for the last time as a design team member :( is ERYN!!
Make sure you give her some extra special love today...she is going to be missed!
ETA: There are a few hiccups with the buttons so the list of the dt is below.
Next Blog
Maria Gurnsey
Stephanie Muzzulin
Some of the {Unity} girls have posted their own special farewell to Eryn so stop by and take a look:
Amy Tillemans
Then it's the H{ippity} Hop participants turn to WOW you with some {ippity}:
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Maria Gurnsey

Locate an Ippity Chick!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Eryn on your new adventure! I took a peek at your work, and it's beautiful! You will be missed at Unity!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid to do the hop. I can be a real sap and I think you girls are going to be too much for me today LOL

    ReplyDelete