Sunday, March 20, 2011

Maria's Sunday Faves

Hope you aren't tired of me yet because I'm back again today with my Sunday Faves.
And I'm pretty sure from the bright and happy cards that are filling the gallery you ALL are feeling the spring fever too.
Wanna see what I found?
This SUPER CUTE card from {Emily Keaton} makes me want to run into my craft room and duplicate it. The bright colors...the stitching down the center of the hearts...the scallop border and OMG the polka dots. I also LOVE the way the sentiment really pops.
I have to admit that the gingham was what caught my eye on this card by {Nora Anne} but it was the creative use of the fabric tape that made it a can't pass up kind of card. I have three rolls of tape that I rarely use and this is a genius idea :)
I'm so ready for beautiful butterflies to flutter around...this one on {Christy's} card would be just perfect. I LOVE the way she cut out the frame stamps and then added the ticking around it. I don't think I've used this stamp much but I will be trying this soon too.I'm pretty sure the beauty of this card speaks for itself but let me give it a try anyway.
{Michelle} flipped the pattern papers from the background and the flowers to give it a PERFECT balance. Can you imagine these all packaged up in a gift card set....WOW!
Now this card and the next picture are BOTH from {Ginger Schwerin}...inside and out :) I mean LOOK at the shading of the flowers above...SO much depth and dimension they could be real. And that gorgeous shade of blue....ahhhh.
I LOVE the second layer of the fabric paper...so much wonderful texture.
Make sure you stop by and show these ladies some love...and have a great LAST day of the weekend...I could have used a week long weekend to get my to do list done :)
Maria Gurnsey
Locate an Ippity Chick!

4 comments:

  1. OH thank you so much for sharing my Country Girl card here :) So many great cards in the gallery this week as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness--what a thrill it was to see my card here among your favorites today, Maria!! All of these cards are wonderful. So happy to be among them. Thanks for making my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks today Maria!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete