Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sweet Thoughts of Spring!

Hi there ippity peeps!  Today, we are taking a little break from our regularly scheduled Tuesday {ippity} Blossom post, but we will back next week!

With Spring right around the corner (actually next week..yippee), I thought it would be fun to go back a couple of releases and pull out our "Sweet Thoughts of Spring" {ippity} stamp set!!  Isn't this so adorable?  I think there are so many ways to use this set, to celebrate Spring!!


Here's a little candy treat holder & card  that I made awhile back that showcases the scallops and little chickie! I added some embossing, paper piecing, and felt ribbon to make a fun gift set!


Now, let's highlight some awesome projects from our {ippity} gallery!  And, please click on the links for each of these gorgeous projects, to leave them some EXTRA LOVE!!

I love how the same color ink was used throughout, and can you count how many of the stamps on this set were used?  Amazing is all I can say Andrea..how precious is this card..definitely captures the Spring feeling!!



Next up, is Savannah's fabulous wrapped egg project!  Love the spectacular way Sav incorporated the stamp sentiment around the egg, and the yellow feathers and random pink hearts coloring, is just to cute for words!!


I totally adore cards that have a scenic feel to them!  Again, check out the amount of stamps used from this set!  I love the added bling flowers, the flowers included inside of the basket and the blue highlighting within the bubbled sentiment.  What more can I say about this gorgeous card sweet Mary!



Last, but not least, is this adorable bunny card by Christy!  I love the soft muted colors, along with the egg shape and big purple flower...so very very beautiful!



So, I hope this amazing inspiration will entice you to create some Spring projects!  If you are interested in puchasing this set..just click on the link below!


Locate an Ippity Chick!

I'll be back on Saturday to share a NEW Spring project featuring this set, so come on back to check it out!  Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Hugs & Smiles,

7 comments:

  1. The chick and bunny are so cute in this set! Great cards everyone!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards ladies! Thanks for including my card Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! These creations are fabby--I need to start inking up my Ippity Sweet Thoughts of Spring set more!! Spring is here:)

    Thanks for sharing my creation, Karen! You made my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are all amazing girls.. I hope you can also send some spring here.. with out the allergies!! I just love this spring set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful projects everyone! And Karen when I saw my card here I screamed! You have NO idea how you made my day today!!
    Thank you so much!!
    Blessings and Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all deserve a big round of applause 'cause your projects ROCK!! So, I really loved highlighting all of them!!

    ReplyDelete