Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some Favorties on a Sunday!

Good Morning!
 Another week, another great look back
 at all the wonderful ippity inspiration in the SCS Gallery.
Before I jump in with the eye candy....I'd like to take a moment
on behalf of the {ippity} DT girls to
thank you
 all for the warm, wonderful words of excitement and acceptance
with our big announcement this week.
The merge of the two teams was a HUGE deal to all of us
and WE couldn't be happier.
There are GREAT things in the works for Unity and Ippity!
Hold on to your hats....it's always a great ride!


Loved this by Susan. It's soooo pretty!
(BeeMom)

Then I saw this one earlier today......
love it, Corry (croppincorry)

Here's another one by Susan.
A bright, cheerful, sure to wake you up creation.
I just love what Susan did with the ribbon!
by BeeMom

And this one.....my FAVE flower and look where she added her sentiment....
on the leaf! what a great idea.
thanks, wearestampers

I'll leave you with this beauty by Lynn.
Love her work....I can always spy it in the gallery.
millersink


Keep up the great work, ladies!
Enjoy your day!
much love,
Lisa Henke










Locate an Ippity Chick!




6 comments:

  1. Lisa, All your favorites are just amazing and so inspiring. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, lisa:) great work, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fave's this week! Thank you Lisa!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fave's! I love the "right where you should be" mostly b/c of the sentiment! Great cards (all of them)! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful cards! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such great variety and inspiration, and thanks for picking mine :) I am loving that stamp (which is new to my collection!)

    ReplyDelete