Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another look at 3 great sets

Well today is the last day of our release party but you will be seeing lots of great projects with these 5 new sets for a while because they totally ROCK!! So lets take another look at today's sets.

The Man
 

 New Season, New Wonder


Friends + Flowers = Priceless
JenMarie made another adorable card with The Man!!

I haven't been able to put these sets down!! They are so much fun! This is my attempt at Clean and Simple with New Season, New Wonder. I know the rest of the chicks will have GREAT inspiration for you. Check out the links below! And don't forget to scroll down to see Sunday's posts there is still time to leave comments and win Ippity!! 








Locate an Ippity Chick!

3 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC cards ladies! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More amaZing and inspiring cards. I'm lovin the new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, first I got an error message and now it's there twice! Can someone please delete on of my entries? thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete